Your Sherwood Park wedding should reflect your personality. Are you always the center of attention? Do people give you strange looks because you are one of those creative types? If that is the case, your wedding should be different too!
How Do I Choose The Best Wedding Bouquets In Sherwood Park?
Every article, every book, even every piece of advice from Aunt Mary or mom is for the traditional bride; but what about the rest of you? Are you an actress who treats your wedding as a performance? Or, are you the artist with a baby- not a human one, but your work of art? The puppeteer who includes her puppets on the guest list? (Ok, I’m kidding about the last one- you need a doctor) Read on, this is for you.
How To - Event Planners, Wedding Coordinators
Overwhelmed? Do Step by Step Wedding Planning!
Feeling overwhelmed by all the notes you have to make, the suppliers you have to talk to, the appointments you need to show up for, and all the budgeting you will need to do? Slow down, breathe, and do step by step wedding planning.
Admittedly, planning your own wedding can be very daunting. Many brides-to-be start with so much enthusiasm, only to end up throwing their hands up in frustration. Make it easy on yourself by doing it step by step. Keep a list of everything that needs to be accomplished, too. That way, you can see where you are at, what you have done, and what you still need to do.
Below is a checklist that you can use for step by step wedding planning.
7. Send out invitations. Experts recommend doing this two months before the wedding date. If you are getting married out of town, send out invitations even earlier so your guests can make travel arrangements.
Finally, after you have done steps 1 to 7, you can now pick out your dress, souvenirs, flowers, and everything else. Keep a notebook and a pen handy at all times. These two tools are invaluable in your step by step wedding planning.
When all the wedding festivities in Sherwood Park have settled down, it would be a gracious gesture for you to write a letter to your parents. Of course you have already thanked them in person for everything they did, but think of how surprised and touched they would be to receive a letter, telling your thoughts and conveying your appreciation at this important stage of your life.
Wedding Planning - 5 Tips to Help You Get Started
As you prominently display the 3rd finger on your left hand...the news hits your mother, your best friend, your sister...and the screams begin. YOU'RE ENGAGED! You are on cloud nine. Everyone is so happy for you. And EVERYONE has planning advice, tips and referrals for you. Usually starting with, "my neighbor had ABC Company do her flowers", "my sister-in-law had invitations done by XYX", "and your 5th cousin Hilda's wedding was beautiful in the highlands of Scotland."
Just a moment ago, there was excitement and happiness thinking about this milestone and your impending future. Now, there is nothing but lists, lists, lists. To-do, To-call, To Buy, To Decide. Pretty soon your head will be swimming and your own vision for your wedding may begin to fade. So, how do you get your vision and your happiness back? Follow these 5 tips to help you get started planning your wedding:
1. Calm Down & Get Organized - A little bit of measured breathing never hurt anyone. Breathe. Now purchase a Wedding Planner Binder. There are 2 types of wedding binders, pre-made or self-made.
Pre-made Wedding Planner Binders can be purchased at stationary stores such as Hallmark or book stores such as Barnes & Noble. Some big retail discount stores such as Target and Wal-Mart may have some as well.
4. Finalize Budget - Now you know what a realistic budget may look like. Sit down with your family and/or fiancé and decide on a budget. My advice to brides is to build in 10-15% variance on their set budget. Until you start looking at all the proposals and finalizing contracts, there is the potential for any one service to be more or less than anticipated based on the market, time of year and location.
5. Plan - Now you've got your wedding planning well on its way. Grab your wedding planner binder and start with the basics, ceremony location, reception venue and wedding consultant. Follow the checklist provided. Happy Planning.
- Sherwood Park Wedding Favours
- Emerald Hills Wedding Accessories
- Lakeland Village Wedding Decorations
- Summerwood Wedding Decoration
- Davidson Creek Wedding Invitation
- Clarkdale Meadows Wedding Dress Shops
- Lakeland Ridge Wedding Planner
- Broadmoor Wedding Planner
- Foxhaven Wedding Supplies
- Brentwood Wedding Dress Shops
- Hillshire Wedding Planner