Brides to be in Greenfield are always looking for the most unique and current trending wedding ideas to follow. Newer trends that guests seem to live are thing likes wedding games, wine and cheese services and of course receptions with all sorts of fun ideas. Newly weds should always get the advice from close friends and family that have already been married to help make their special day perfect!
Do You Really Need A Wedding Stationery For Your Greenfield Wedding Receiption?
We know it’s quite often that grooms and brides talk about if a Wedding Stationery is really needed at their wedding reception or not. But only they can decide that for themselves. You have to plan thing out carefully and take into consideration the needs of your family, friends and guests! Everyone wants to have fun so your Wedding Stationery should be an important decision!
Steps For Planning a Wedding - Wedding Planner
Are you recently engaged? If this is your first time planning a wedding things are about to get incredibly stressful. The good news is, with careful planning, you can lessen the stress and actually have fun planning your wedding day. Keep this checklist handy and refer to it often for help in putting your special day together without a hitch.
12 Months Before
- Put a binder together. Save clippings from bridal, design and food magazines. Whether it's an entire article or a simple picture that catches your eye, you'll have something to refer to.
- Budget. Figuring out your budget early will save you headaches later. How much will you dedicate to flowers? What about your dress? Include contributions from your family and your own savings.
- Pick your party. Decide now who your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be and ask them to take part. This will give you time to choose someone else should anyone decline the invitation.
- Book salon appointments for yourself and your bridesmaids.
- Choose music for both the wedding and the reception.
2 Months Before
- Begin finalizing all of the details.
- Purchase rings if you haven't already.
- Touch base with anyone you've hired to cater or work your wedding.
- Send out your invitations.
- Send your wedding announcement to the newspaper.
1 Month Before
- Purchase your marriage license.
- Attend your last dress fitting.
- Confirm all details with vendors and your salon.
- Purchase gifts for the wedding party.
- Get your hair cut.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in for the last time with anyone working your wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Get your nails done.
Is A Wedding Planner Necessary?
Planning a wedding is, to say the least, an overwhelming endeavor. In order to successfully plan the wedding of your dreams, it's important to be very organized when it comes to wedding planning. Getting started early and sticking to a checklist are important ways to avoid frustration or forgetting critical components. It's also a good idea for the bride and groom to enlist the help of friends and family to ease the burden of the planning stages.
In the final months leading up to the big day, you should book the rehearsal dinner venue, select and order the cake, set up the bridal shower, schedule hair and makeup, choose your music, purchase the rings, and review all of the day of events. Coordinate meetings with all participants in the wedding, such as the photographer and officiant to ensure they understand what you both want for your big day.