Your Edmonton wedding should reflect your personality. Are you always the center of attention? Do people give you strange looks because you are one of those creative types? If that is the case, your wedding should be different too!
How Do I Choose The Best Wedding Stationery In Edmonton?
Every article, every book, even every piece of advice from Aunt Mary or mom is for the traditional bride; but what about the rest of you? Are you an actress who treats your wedding as a performance? Or, are you the artist with a baby- not a human one, but your work of art? The puppeteer who includes her puppets on the guest list? (Ok, I’m kidding about the last one- you need a doctor) Read on, this is for you.
Wedding Planning - Happily Ever After
Many brides don't want to relinquish control of any part of their wedding planning. However, they find themselves stressed by all the details. Though it's oftentimes a tough decision to make, you should consider hiring a wedding planner.
With the costs of planning a wedding on the rise and so many vendors to choose from, a wedding planner can help make things a whole lot easier for the bride and groom.
Do you need a wedding planner? Ask yourself these questions and find out.
Are you stressed out?
With financial concerns and pressure from all the wedding planning decisions, you may find that you are always frazzled and not enjoying your engagement. A wedding planner can help by taking off some of that pressure and handling all the details.
Throughout the process, check in with your wedding planner often. Meet with the planner every few weeks and talk on the phone weekly to make sure you are still on the same page. If there are any snags in the wedding planning, you'll want to find out early.
When all the wedding festivities in Edmonton have settled down, it would be a gracious gesture for you to write a letter to your parents. Of course you have already thanked them in person for everything they did, but think of how surprised and touched they would be to receive a letter, telling your thoughts and conveying your appreciation at this important stage of your life.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Are you recently engaged? If this is your first time planning a wedding things are about to get incredibly stressful. The good news is, with careful planning, you can lessen the stress and actually have fun planning your wedding day. Keep this checklist handy and refer to it often for help in putting your special day together without a hitch.
12 Months Before
- Put a binder together. Save clippings from bridal, design and food magazines. Whether it's an entire article or a simple picture that catches your eye, you'll have something to refer to.
- Budget. Figuring out your budget early will save you headaches later. How much will you dedicate to flowers? What about your dress? Include contributions from your family and your own savings.
- Pick your party. Decide now who your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be and ask them to take part. This will give you time to choose someone else should anyone decline the invitation.
- Book salon appointments for yourself and your bridesmaids.
- Choose music for both the wedding and the reception.
2 Months Before
- Begin finalizing all of the details.
- Purchase rings if you haven't already.
- Touch base with anyone you've hired to cater or work your wedding.
- Send out your invitations.
- Send your wedding announcement to the newspaper.
1 Month Before
- Purchase your marriage license.
- Attend your last dress fitting.
- Confirm all details with vendors and your salon.
- Purchase gifts for the wedding party.
- Get your hair cut.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in for the last time with anyone working your wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Get your nails done.
- Edmonton Wedding Stationery
- Abbottsfield Wedding Supplies
- Alberta Avenue Wedding Bouquets
- Argyll Wedding Planner
- Aspen Gardens Wedding Organizer
- Athlone Wedding Accessories
- Avonmore Wedding Flowers
- Balwin Wedding Rentals
- Bellevue Wedding Dresses
- Belvedere Wedding Invitation
- Bonnie Doon Wedding Bouquets
- Calder Wedding Accessories
- Calgary Trail North Wedding Decoration
- Calgary Trail South Wedding Stationery
- Capilano Wedding Decorations
- Crestwood Wedding Bouquets
- Cromdale Wedding Gowns
- Delton Wedding Centerpiece
- Delwood Wedding Cards
- Dovercourt Wedding Outfits
- Duggan Wedding Cards
- Eastwood Wedding Supplies
- Edmonton Northlands Wedding Stationery
- Elmwood Park Wedding Centerpiece
- Empire Park Wedding Cards
- Forest Heights Wedding Accessories
- Fulton Place Wedding Accessories
- Glengarry Wedding Favours
- Glenora Wedding Packages
- Gold Bar Wedding Organizer
- Grandview Heights Wedding Invitations
- Greenfield Wedding Accessories
- Grovenor Wedding Bouquets
- Highlands Wedding Bouquets
- Holyrood Wedding Packages
- Idylwylde Wedding Packages
- Inglewood Wedding Decoration
- Kenilworth Wedding Stationery
- Kensington Wedding Favours
- Killarney Wedding Cards
- King Edward Park Wedding Invitation
- Lansdowne Wedding Rentals
- Lauderdale Wedding Decoration
- Laurier Heights Wedding Accessories
- Lendrum Place Wedding Dresses
- Malmo Plains Wedding Dresses
- McQueen Wedding Organizer
- Montrose Wedding Flowers
- Newton Wedding Outfits
- North Glenora Wedding Favours
- Ottewell Wedding Favours
- Parkdale Wedding Invitation
- Parkview Wedding Packages
- Pleasantview Wedding Rentals
- Prince Charles Wedding Invitations
- Prince Rupert Wedding Gowns
- Quesnell Heights Wedding Supplies
- Rideau Park Wedding Decorations
- Rosslyn Wedding Rentals
- Royal Gardens Wedding Dresses
- Rundle Heights Wedding Dresses
- Sherbrooke Wedding Centerpiece
- Spruce Avenue Wedding Dresses
- Strathcona Wedding Gowns
- Strathearn Wedding Cards
- Terrace Heights Wedding Favours
- University of Alberta Farm Wedding Stationery
- Virginia Park Wedding Invitations
- Wellington Wedding Stationery
- Westbrook Estates Wedding Dresses
- Westmount Wedding Favours
- Westwood Wedding Gowns
- Woodcroft Wedding Stationery