Your Beaumont wedding should reflect your personality. Are you always the center of attention? Do people give you strange looks because you are one of those creative types? If that is the case, your wedding should be different too!
How Do I Choose The Best Wedding Centerpiece In Beaumont?
Every article, every book, even every piece of advice from Aunt Mary or mom is for the traditional bride; but what about the rest of you? Are you an actress who treats your wedding as a performance? Or, are you the artist with a baby- not a human one, but your work of art? The puppeteer who includes her puppets on the guest list? (Ok, I’m kidding about the last one- you need a doctor) Read on, this is for you.
Wedding Planning - Happily Ever After
Planning a wedding can be a daunting and very stressful task. We highly recommend you take six months to a year to plan your wedding and will outline for you an easy-to-follow schedule.
Twelve months before the Wedding
- Get yourself a binder with paper and dividing tabs.
- Discuss with your fiancé and his/her families, plus your own, to determine a budget.
- Decide on your wedding theme e.g. Christmas, Fall, Snowflakes, Black and White, etc.
- Select a wedding date with your fiancé and families.
- Decide on your wedding attendants.
- Book a ceremony and reception location(s).
- Book your professional wedding photographer, florist, caterer, videographer, and DJ or wedding musicians.
- Make an appointment with your officiant. For most religious ceremonies, you may be required to attend pre-wedding counseling. For civil ceremonies, your officiant may require a meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony.
- Wedding gown shopping and first fittings should be looked after at this time.
- Shop for your wedding accessories, wedding veil or head piece, and wedding shoes.
- Begin preparation of the guest list. Be sure to include both sides of the family as guest lists are often a contentious issue. It will take time to decide on long lost cousins, work friends, neighbors, etc.
- Decide on gift registry locations and register.
- Begin your search for your honeymoon location. If you are getting married during a peak holiday season such as Christmas, you may need to book your honeymoon up to nine months in advance.
- Confirm with your caterer with one final review of the menu.
- Confirm with your officiant the venue and time of ceremony.
- Confirm with your photographer, videographer, DJ and/or wedding band.
- Confirm your honeymoon reservation and any special requests for the wedding night.
- Address any wedding announcements, stamp and set in preparation of mailing on your wedding day.
- Final visit to your hairstylist to review any last minute concerns or changes.
- Attend any last minute parties or bridal showers in your honor.
- Write any Thank you cards for gifts received at these functions.
- Give the caterer your final number of guests expected to attend.
- Bridesmaids and Flower Girl confirmation of the time they are expected to arrive.
- Purchase travel insurance for the honeymoon if you are leaving the country.
- Purchase travelers checks for the honeymoon holiday.
- Double check to be sure that travelers checks are accepted and easily cashed at your final destination.
When all the wedding festivities in Beaumont have settled down, it would be a gracious gesture for you to write a letter to your parents. Of course you have already thanked them in person for everything they did, but think of how surprised and touched they would be to receive a letter, telling your thoughts and conveying your appreciation at this important stage of your life.
Wedding Planning - Happily Ever After
When planning your wedding it can sometimes be a chore to plan and to organize as to what should come first. It can also be confusing as to what steps in which direction I need to go when organizing events of my wedding day. Here you will find helpful wedding tips that you will surely find beneficial. The first thing you should do when starting your plans to put together a wedding is to set your budget, this is extremely important. Before you make any decisions you must first check your finances and decide how much you are willing and can spend on your wedding.
To me the next thing that should come to mind is choosing a wedding date, this may sound silly but believe it or not he can make a difference for instance, time of year and season will determine not only your budget but also friends and family who can attend. With setting a date and time of year for the wedding comes choosing a theme is going to be at beach theme, fall theme, some are winter? All these decisions are equally important.
More on the home stretch now! From there it actually gets quite easy. At this point the bride and groom will get fitted for their gown and tuxedo, followed thereafter by choosing a wedding cake. Once you have all this in order to last thing would be to pick out your wedding invitations and prepare them for mailing.
As you can clearly see that wedding planning does take time and extreme effort, but if you give yourself enough time and careful thought putting together a big event, as well as a memorable event like a big wedding things can go rather smoothly.