Brides to be in King Edward Park are always looking for the most unique and current trending wedding ideas to follow. Newer trends that guests seem to live are thing likes wedding games, wine and cheese services and of course receptions with all sorts of fun ideas. Newly weds should always get the advice from close friends and family that have already been married to help make their special day perfect!
Do You Really Need A Wedding Decoration For Your King Edward Park Wedding Receiption?
We know it’s quite often that grooms and brides talk about if a Wedding Decoration is really needed at their wedding reception or not. But only they can decide that for themselves. You have to plan thing out carefully and take into consideration the needs of your family, friends and guests! Everyone wants to have fun so your Wedding Decoration should be an important decision!
5 Myths About Wedding Planning
Are you recently engaged? If this is your first time planning a wedding things are about to get incredibly stressful. The good news is, with careful planning, you can lessen the stress and actually have fun planning your wedding day. Keep this checklist handy and refer to it often for help in putting your special day together without a hitch.
12 Months Before
- Put a binder together. Save clippings from bridal, design and food magazines. Whether it's an entire article or a simple picture that catches your eye, you'll have something to refer to.
- Budget. Figuring out your budget early will save you headaches later. How much will you dedicate to flowers? What about your dress? Include contributions from your family and your own savings.
- Pick your party. Decide now who your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be and ask them to take part. This will give you time to choose someone else should anyone decline the invitation.
- Book salon appointments for yourself and your bridesmaids.
- Choose music for both the wedding and the reception.
2 Months Before
- Begin finalizing all of the details.
- Purchase rings if you haven't already.
- Touch base with anyone you've hired to cater or work your wedding.
- Send out your invitations.
- Send your wedding announcement to the newspaper.
1 Month Before
- Purchase your marriage license.
- Attend your last dress fitting.
- Confirm all details with vendors and your salon.
- Purchase gifts for the wedding party.
- Get your hair cut.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in for the last time with anyone working your wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Get your nails done.
Steps For Planning a Wedding - Wedding Planner
Planning your own wedding is not an easy job and that is especially when the wedding days are nearing. The task of making sure that everything is going according to plan could be very stressful and demanding on your nerves. Sometimes this puts so much stress on the couple that they lose the site of why they are getting married.
First step a couple have to do before choosing the reception hall, wedding dress and ring is to sit down and set a realistic budget of the total amount you both agree that will be spent. This will clearly set a realistic tone on what to spend on each item. This will not leave topic to supposition that might get you both upset and maybe even cancel the wedding.
The one and most important decision a couple has to make to agree on a wedding date; that is the first decision made between the couple. One aspect of the wedding date is the availability of the church, reception hall, and making sure that the most important people you wish to attend will be available; like your friends and family
If you wish to save money some venues where weddings are held offer special discounts on those days that traditionally weddings are not held. The time of the wedding can also help you get a discount. If you choose to marry at times that normally people do not get married like: mornings and afternoons versus a nighttime wedding. The month and time of year can also help reduce the cost of the wedding; try not to marry during peak time.
This is not last or least; the wedding dress. Start looking for a wedding gown a few months before the wedding. It will give the bride plenty of time to make a selection that she will never regret. The groom should make arrangements to rent or buy a tuxedo, preferably in advance also. With plenty of time in case the groom encounters some trouble with the fitting, you will have some time to make other arrangements.
Couples should consider hiring a wedding planner if they find that they do not have enough time on their hands, or find that the total task of preparations that go into planning a wedding might be too overwhelming. A wedding planner makes sure that everything goes according to plan and leaving you both to enjoy the process; they will organize and coordinate everything for you.