Brides to be in Glengarry are always looking for the most unique and current trending wedding ideas to follow. Newer trends that guests seem to live are thing likes wedding games, wine and cheese services and of course receptions with all sorts of fun ideas. Newly weds should always get the advice from close friends and family that have already been married to help make their special day perfect!
Do You Really Need A Wedding Bouquets For Your Glengarry Wedding Receiption?
We know it’s quite often that grooms and brides talk about if a Wedding Bouquets is really needed at their wedding reception or not. But only they can decide that for themselves. You have to plan thing out carefully and take into consideration the needs of your family, friends and guests! Everyone wants to have fun so your Wedding Bouquets should be an important decision!
Wedding Planning Checklist
Planning a wedding can be a daunting and very stressful task. We highly recommend you take six months to a year to plan your wedding and will outline for you an easy-to-follow schedule.
Twelve months before the Wedding
- Get yourself a binder with paper and dividing tabs.
- Discuss with your fiancé and his/her families, plus your own, to determine a budget.
- Decide on your wedding theme e.g. Christmas, Fall, Snowflakes, Black and White, etc.
- Select a wedding date with your fiancé and families.
- Decide on your wedding attendants.
- Book a ceremony and reception location(s).
- Book your professional wedding photographer, florist, caterer, videographer, and DJ or wedding musicians.
- Make an appointment with your officiant. For most religious ceremonies, you may be required to attend pre-wedding counseling. For civil ceremonies, your officiant may require a meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony.
- Wedding gown shopping and first fittings should be looked after at this time.
- Shop for your wedding accessories, wedding veil or head piece, and wedding shoes.
- Begin preparation of the guest list. Be sure to include both sides of the family as guest lists are often a contentious issue. It will take time to decide on long lost cousins, work friends, neighbors, etc.
- Decide on gift registry locations and register.
- Begin your search for your honeymoon location. If you are getting married during a peak holiday season such as Christmas, you may need to book your honeymoon up to nine months in advance.
- Confirm with your caterer with one final review of the menu.
- Confirm with your officiant the venue and time of ceremony.
- Confirm with your photographer, videographer, DJ and/or wedding band.
- Confirm your honeymoon reservation and any special requests for the wedding night.
- Address any wedding announcements, stamp and set in preparation of mailing on your wedding day.
- Final visit to your hairstylist to review any last minute concerns or changes.
- Attend any last minute parties or bridal showers in your honor.
- Write any Thank you cards for gifts received at these functions.
- Give the caterer your final number of guests expected to attend.
- Bridesmaids and Flower Girl confirmation of the time they are expected to arrive.
- Purchase travel insurance for the honeymoon if you are leaving the country.
- Purchase travelers checks for the honeymoon holiday.
- Double check to be sure that travelers checks are accepted and easily cashed at your final destination.
Wedding Planning - Where to Start!
Having the best wedding planning is vital for a smooth, organized, and hassle-free flow of the event towards the big day. Surely, it is going to be a story that will let you and your spouse to live happily ever after. If you want the wedding ceremony and celebration to be a success, starting it right with a less-fuss wedding organization is what you need. But wedding planning is not a simple undertaking that can be achieved in a swift manner. If you ever had the experience of throwing a party that requires a large group of people to attend the event, surely you know how difficult wedding planning could be.
First, there are these specific details that need to be attended to such as choosing the date, finding the perfect location, picking or shopping dresses, and deciding what decorations, motifs, and food and refreshments to have. Going through all these processes is not only difficult but could be very stressful as well. But with the right planning steps and checklist, everything is possible. With the right organization, getting all wedding details and essentials into the right places will be less painful that it seems. Of course, everybody want a less-fuss wedding, so how are you going to do it? There are some things that you must remember for a well-organized and well-detailed wedding planning. These are:
There is another important matter that you should not forget. If there is no wedding planner hired and you as a bride have to take care of the details, don't trust yourself to do all these things. Even if you believe you can do it, it pays a lot if you can delegate some tasks to be accomplished by others. You can ask your partner, some relatives and friends, and surely there will be a handful that may be more than willing to extend a hand. With those dear people around you, there must be more than happy to oblige themselves to take part with the entire wedding. If you delegate tasks properly, it will allow you to focus and have more time on other details that need careful and meticulous handling.
All these tips will help you end up with the right wedding planning and organization that will surely make the event a smooth and hassle-free one. It is going to be the most momentous event of your life that is expected to end up in a marriage that will give you and your partner a lifelong commitment of love and family.