Your Edmonton wedding should reflect your personality. Are you always the center of attention? Do people give you strange looks because you are one of those creative types? If that is the case, your wedding should be different too!
How Do I Choose The Best Wedding Stationery In Edmonton?
Every article, every book, even every piece of advice from Aunt Mary or mom is for the traditional bride; but what about the rest of you? Are you an actress who treats your wedding as a performance? Or, are you the artist with a baby- not a human one, but your work of art? The puppeteer who includes her puppets on the guest list? (Ok, I’m kidding about the last one- you need a doctor) Read on, this is for you.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Planning a wedding can be a daunting and very stressful task. We highly recommend you take six months to a year to plan your wedding and will outline for you an easy-to-follow schedule.
Twelve months before the Wedding
- Get yourself a binder with paper and dividing tabs.
- Discuss with your fiancé and his/her families, plus your own, to determine a budget.
- Decide on your wedding theme e.g. Christmas, Fall, Snowflakes, Black and White, etc.
- Select a wedding date with your fiancé and families.
- Decide on your wedding attendants.
- Book a ceremony and reception location(s).
- Book your professional wedding photographer, florist, caterer, videographer, and DJ or wedding musicians.
- Make an appointment with your officiant. For most religious ceremonies, you may be required to attend pre-wedding counseling. For civil ceremonies, your officiant may require a meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony.
- Wedding gown shopping and first fittings should be looked after at this time.
- Shop for your wedding accessories, wedding veil or head piece, and wedding shoes.
- Begin preparation of the guest list. Be sure to include both sides of the family as guest lists are often a contentious issue. It will take time to decide on long lost cousins, work friends, neighbors, etc.
- Decide on gift registry locations and register.
- Begin your search for your honeymoon location. If you are getting married during a peak holiday season such as Christmas, you may need to book your honeymoon up to nine months in advance.
- Confirm with your caterer with one final review of the menu.
- Confirm with your officiant the venue and time of ceremony.
- Confirm with your photographer, videographer, DJ and/or wedding band.
- Confirm your honeymoon reservation and any special requests for the wedding night.
- Address any wedding announcements, stamp and set in preparation of mailing on your wedding day.
- Final visit to your hairstylist to review any last minute concerns or changes.
- Attend any last minute parties or bridal showers in your honor.
- Write any Thank you cards for gifts received at these functions.
- Give the caterer your final number of guests expected to attend.
- Bridesmaids and Flower Girl confirmation of the time they are expected to arrive.
- Purchase travel insurance for the honeymoon if you are leaving the country.
- Purchase travelers checks for the honeymoon holiday.
- Double check to be sure that travelers checks are accepted and easily cashed at your final destination.
When all the wedding festivities in Edmonton have settled down, it would be a gracious gesture for you to write a letter to your parents. Of course you have already thanked them in person for everything they did, but think of how surprised and touched they would be to receive a letter, telling your thoughts and conveying your appreciation at this important stage of your life.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Many brides don't want to relinquish control of any part of their wedding planning. However, they find themselves stressed by all the details. Though it's oftentimes a tough decision to make, you should consider hiring a wedding planner.
With the costs of planning a wedding on the rise and so many vendors to choose from, a wedding planner can help make things a whole lot easier for the bride and groom.
Do you need a wedding planner? Ask yourself these questions and find out.
Are you stressed out?
With financial concerns and pressure from all the wedding planning decisions, you may find that you are always frazzled and not enjoying your engagement. A wedding planner can help by taking off some of that pressure and handling all the details.
Throughout the process, check in with your wedding planner often. Meet with the planner every few weeks and talk on the phone weekly to make sure you are still on the same page. If there are any snags in the wedding planning, you'll want to find out early.
- Edmonton Wedding Stationery
- Abbottsfield Wedding Supplies
- Alberta Avenue Wedding Bouquets
- Argyll Wedding Planner
- Aspen Gardens Wedding Organizer
- Athlone Wedding Accessories
- Avonmore Wedding Flowers
- Balwin Wedding Rentals
- Bellevue Wedding Dresses
- Belvedere Wedding Invitation
- Bonnie Doon Wedding Bouquets
- Calder Wedding Accessories
- Calgary Trail North Wedding Decoration
- Calgary Trail South Wedding Stationery
- Capilano Wedding Decorations
- Crestwood Wedding Bouquets
- Cromdale Wedding Gowns
- Delton Wedding Centerpiece
- Delwood Wedding Cards
- Dovercourt Wedding Outfits
- Duggan Wedding Cards
- Eastwood Wedding Supplies
- Edmonton Northlands Wedding Stationery
- Elmwood Park Wedding Centerpiece
- Empire Park Wedding Cards
- Forest Heights Wedding Accessories
- Fulton Place Wedding Accessories
- Glengarry Wedding Favours
- Glenora Wedding Packages
- Gold Bar Wedding Organizer
- Grandview Heights Wedding Invitations
- Greenfield Wedding Accessories
- Grovenor Wedding Bouquets
- Highlands Wedding Bouquets
- Holyrood Wedding Packages
- Idylwylde Wedding Packages
- Inglewood Wedding Decoration
- Kenilworth Wedding Stationery
- Kensington Wedding Favours
- Killarney Wedding Cards
- King Edward Park Wedding Invitation
- Lansdowne Wedding Rentals
- Lauderdale Wedding Decoration
- Laurier Heights Wedding Accessories
- Lendrum Place Wedding Dresses
- Malmo Plains Wedding Dresses
- McQueen Wedding Organizer
- Montrose Wedding Flowers
- Newton Wedding Outfits
- North Glenora Wedding Favours
- Ottewell Wedding Favours
- Parkdale Wedding Invitation
- Parkview Wedding Packages
- Pleasantview Wedding Rentals
- Prince Charles Wedding Invitations
- Prince Rupert Wedding Gowns
- Quesnell Heights Wedding Supplies
- Rideau Park Wedding Decorations
- Rosslyn Wedding Rentals
- Royal Gardens Wedding Dresses
- Rundle Heights Wedding Dresses
- Sherbrooke Wedding Centerpiece
- Spruce Avenue Wedding Dresses
- Strathcona Wedding Gowns
- Strathearn Wedding Cards
- Terrace Heights Wedding Favours
- University of Alberta Farm Wedding Stationery
- Virginia Park Wedding Invitations
- Wellington Wedding Stationery
- Westbrook Estates Wedding Dresses
- Westmount Wedding Favours
- Westwood Wedding Gowns
- Woodcroft Wedding Stationery