Your Edmonton wedding should reflect your personality. Are you always the center of attention? Do people give you strange looks because you are one of those creative types? If that is the case, your wedding should be different too!
How Do I Choose The Best Wedding Stationery In Edmonton?
Every article, every book, even every piece of advice from Aunt Mary or mom is for the traditional bride; but what about the rest of you? Are you an actress who treats your wedding as a performance? Or, are you the artist with a baby- not a human one, but your work of art? The puppeteer who includes her puppets on the guest list? (Ok, I’m kidding about the last one- you need a doctor) Read on, this is for you.
Wedding Planning - Happily Ever After
Planning your own wedding is not an easy job and that is especially when the wedding days are nearing. The task of making sure that everything is going according to plan could be very stressful and demanding on your nerves. Sometimes this puts so much stress on the couple that they lose the site of why they are getting married.
First step a couple have to do before choosing the reception hall, wedding dress and ring is to sit down and set a realistic budget of the total amount you both agree that will be spent. This will clearly set a realistic tone on what to spend on each item. This will not leave topic to supposition that might get you both upset and maybe even cancel the wedding.
The one and most important decision a couple has to make to agree on a wedding date; that is the first decision made between the couple. One aspect of the wedding date is the availability of the church, reception hall, and making sure that the most important people you wish to attend will be available; like your friends and family
If you wish to save money some venues where weddings are held offer special discounts on those days that traditionally weddings are not held. The time of the wedding can also help you get a discount. If you choose to marry at times that normally people do not get married like: mornings and afternoons versus a nighttime wedding. The month and time of year can also help reduce the cost of the wedding; try not to marry during peak time.
This is not last or least; the wedding dress. Start looking for a wedding gown a few months before the wedding. It will give the bride plenty of time to make a selection that she will never regret. The groom should make arrangements to rent or buy a tuxedo, preferably in advance also. With plenty of time in case the groom encounters some trouble with the fitting, you will have some time to make other arrangements.
Couples should consider hiring a wedding planner if they find that they do not have enough time on their hands, or find that the total task of preparations that go into planning a wedding might be too overwhelming. A wedding planner makes sure that everything goes according to plan and leaving you both to enjoy the process; they will organize and coordinate everything for you.
When all the wedding festivities in Edmonton have settled down, it would be a gracious gesture for you to write a letter to your parents. Of course you have already thanked them in person for everything they did, but think of how surprised and touched they would be to receive a letter, telling your thoughts and conveying your appreciation at this important stage of your life.
How To - Event Planners, Wedding Coordinators
Are you recently engaged? If this is your first time planning a wedding things are about to get incredibly stressful. The good news is, with careful planning, you can lessen the stress and actually have fun planning your wedding day. Keep this checklist handy and refer to it often for help in putting your special day together without a hitch.
12 Months Before
- Put a binder together. Save clippings from bridal, design and food magazines. Whether it's an entire article or a simple picture that catches your eye, you'll have something to refer to.
- Budget. Figuring out your budget early will save you headaches later. How much will you dedicate to flowers? What about your dress? Include contributions from your family and your own savings.
- Pick your party. Decide now who your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be and ask them to take part. This will give you time to choose someone else should anyone decline the invitation.
- Book salon appointments for yourself and your bridesmaids.
- Choose music for both the wedding and the reception.
2 Months Before
- Begin finalizing all of the details.
- Purchase rings if you haven't already.
- Touch base with anyone you've hired to cater or work your wedding.
- Send out your invitations.
- Send your wedding announcement to the newspaper.
1 Month Before
- Purchase your marriage license.
- Attend your last dress fitting.
- Confirm all details with vendors and your salon.
- Purchase gifts for the wedding party.
- Get your hair cut.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in for the last time with anyone working your wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Get your nails done.
- Edmonton Wedding Stationery
- Abbottsfield Wedding Supplies
- Alberta Avenue Wedding Bouquets
- Argyll Wedding Planner
- Aspen Gardens Wedding Organizer
- Athlone Wedding Accessories
- Avonmore Wedding Flowers
- Balwin Wedding Rentals
- Bellevue Wedding Dresses
- Belvedere Wedding Invitation
- Bonnie Doon Wedding Bouquets
- Calder Wedding Accessories
- Calgary Trail North Wedding Decoration
- Calgary Trail South Wedding Stationery
- Capilano Wedding Decorations
- Crestwood Wedding Bouquets
- Cromdale Wedding Gowns
- Delton Wedding Centerpiece
- Delwood Wedding Cards
- Dovercourt Wedding Outfits
- Duggan Wedding Cards
- Eastwood Wedding Supplies
- Edmonton Northlands Wedding Stationery
- Elmwood Park Wedding Centerpiece
- Empire Park Wedding Cards
- Forest Heights Wedding Accessories
- Fulton Place Wedding Accessories
- Glengarry Wedding Favours
- Glenora Wedding Packages
- Gold Bar Wedding Organizer
- Grandview Heights Wedding Invitations
- Greenfield Wedding Accessories
- Grovenor Wedding Bouquets
- Highlands Wedding Bouquets
- Holyrood Wedding Packages
- Idylwylde Wedding Packages
- Inglewood Wedding Decoration
- Kenilworth Wedding Stationery
- Kensington Wedding Favours
- Killarney Wedding Cards
- King Edward Park Wedding Invitation
- Lansdowne Wedding Rentals
- Lauderdale Wedding Decoration
- Laurier Heights Wedding Accessories
- Lendrum Place Wedding Dresses
- Malmo Plains Wedding Dresses
- McQueen Wedding Organizer
- Montrose Wedding Flowers
- Newton Wedding Outfits
- North Glenora Wedding Favours
- Ottewell Wedding Favours
- Parkdale Wedding Invitation
- Parkview Wedding Packages
- Pleasantview Wedding Rentals
- Prince Charles Wedding Invitations
- Prince Rupert Wedding Gowns
- Quesnell Heights Wedding Supplies
- Rideau Park Wedding Decorations
- Rosslyn Wedding Rentals
- Royal Gardens Wedding Dresses
- Rundle Heights Wedding Dresses
- Sherbrooke Wedding Centerpiece
- Spruce Avenue Wedding Dresses
- Strathcona Wedding Gowns
- Strathearn Wedding Cards
- Terrace Heights Wedding Favours
- University of Alberta Farm Wedding Stationery
- Virginia Park Wedding Invitations
- Wellington Wedding Stationery
- Westbrook Estates Wedding Dresses
- Westmount Wedding Favours
- Westwood Wedding Gowns
- Woodcroft Wedding Stationery