Brides to be in Prince Charles are always looking for the most unique and current trending wedding ideas to follow. Newer trends that guests seem to live are thing likes wedding games, wine and cheese services and of course receptions with all sorts of fun ideas. Newly weds should always get the advice from close friends and family that have already been married to help make their special day perfect!
Do You Really Need A Wedding Centerpiece For Your Prince Charles Wedding Receiption?
We know it’s quite often that grooms and brides talk about if a Wedding Centerpiece is really needed at their wedding reception or not. But only they can decide that for themselves. You have to plan thing out carefully and take into consideration the needs of your family, friends and guests! Everyone wants to have fun so your Wedding Centerpiece should be an important decision!
Wedding Planning - Where Do I Start First
When planning your wedding it can sometimes be a chore to plan and to organize as to what should come first. It can also be confusing as to what steps in which direction I need to go when organizing events of my wedding day. Here you will find helpful wedding tips that you will surely find beneficial. The first thing you should do when starting your plans to put together a wedding is to set your budget, this is extremely important. Before you make any decisions you must first check your finances and decide how much you are willing and can spend on your wedding.
To me the next thing that should come to mind is choosing a wedding date, this may sound silly but believe it or not he can make a difference for instance, time of year and season will determine not only your budget but also friends and family who can attend. With setting a date and time of year for the wedding comes choosing a theme is going to be at beach theme, fall theme, some are winter? All these decisions are equally important.
More on the home stretch now! From there it actually gets quite easy. At this point the bride and groom will get fitted for their gown and tuxedo, followed thereafter by choosing a wedding cake. Once you have all this in order to last thing would be to pick out your wedding invitations and prepare them for mailing.
As you can clearly see that wedding planning does take time and extreme effort, but if you give yourself enough time and careful thought putting together a big event, as well as a memorable event like a big wedding things can go rather smoothly.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Are you recently engaged? If this is your first time planning a wedding things are about to get incredibly stressful. The good news is, with careful planning, you can lessen the stress and actually have fun planning your wedding day. Keep this checklist handy and refer to it often for help in putting your special day together without a hitch.
12 Months Before
- Put a binder together. Save clippings from bridal, design and food magazines. Whether it's an entire article or a simple picture that catches your eye, you'll have something to refer to.
- Budget. Figuring out your budget early will save you headaches later. How much will you dedicate to flowers? What about your dress? Include contributions from your family and your own savings.
- Pick your party. Decide now who your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be and ask them to take part. This will give you time to choose someone else should anyone decline the invitation.
- Book salon appointments for yourself and your bridesmaids.
- Choose music for both the wedding and the reception.
2 Months Before
- Begin finalizing all of the details.
- Purchase rings if you haven't already.
- Touch base with anyone you've hired to cater or work your wedding.
- Send out your invitations.
- Send your wedding announcement to the newspaper.
1 Month Before
- Purchase your marriage license.
- Attend your last dress fitting.
- Confirm all details with vendors and your salon.
- Purchase gifts for the wedding party.
- Get your hair cut.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in for the last time with anyone working your wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Get your nails done.