Brides to be in Avonmore are always looking for the most unique and current trending wedding ideas to follow. Newer trends that guests seem to live are thing likes wedding games, wine and cheese services and of course receptions with all sorts of fun ideas. Newly weds should always get the advice from close friends and family that have already been married to help make their special day perfect!
Do You Really Need A Wedding Planner For Your Avonmore Wedding Receiption?
We know it’s quite often that grooms and brides talk about if a Wedding Planner is really needed at their wedding reception or not. But only they can decide that for themselves. You have to plan thing out carefully and take into consideration the needs of your family, friends and guests! Everyone wants to have fun so your Wedding Planner should be an important decision!
At-A-Glance Wedding Planner Checklist
As you prominently display the 3rd finger on your left hand...the news hits your mother, your best friend, your sister...and the screams begin. YOU'RE ENGAGED! You are on cloud nine. Everyone is so happy for you. And EVERYONE has planning advice, tips and referrals for you. Usually starting with, "my neighbor had ABC Company do her flowers", "my sister-in-law had invitations done by XYX", "and your 5th cousin Hilda's wedding was beautiful in the highlands of Scotland."
Just a moment ago, there was excitement and happiness thinking about this milestone and your impending future. Now, there is nothing but lists, lists, lists. To-do, To-call, To Buy, To Decide. Pretty soon your head will be swimming and your own vision for your wedding may begin to fade. So, how do you get your vision and your happiness back? Follow these 5 tips to help you get started planning your wedding:
1. Calm Down & Get Organized - A little bit of measured breathing never hurt anyone. Breathe. Now purchase a Wedding Planner Binder. There are 2 types of wedding binders, pre-made or self-made.
Pre-made Wedding Planner Binders can be purchased at stationary stores such as Hallmark or book stores such as Barnes & Noble. Some big retail discount stores such as Target and Wal-Mart may have some as well.
4. Finalize Budget - Now you know what a realistic budget may look like. Sit down with your family and/or fiancé and decide on a budget. My advice to brides is to build in 10-15% variance on their set budget. Until you start looking at all the proposals and finalizing contracts, there is the potential for any one service to be more or less than anticipated based on the market, time of year and location.
5. Plan - Now you've got your wedding planning well on its way. Grab your wedding planner binder and start with the basics, ceremony location, reception venue and wedding consultant. Follow the checklist provided. Happy Planning.
Wedding Planning - 5 Tips to Help You Get Started
Wedding coordinators are available to orchestrate the varied details associated with a successful Michigan wedding and reception. The cost of a coordinator varies greatly and depends largely on the amount of time spent on your wedding.
How to Tips for Event Planners
By using articles and expert advice, you can handle the wedding preliminaries yourself, but it is still wise to use event planners to help keep your wedding day organized. A coordinator can smooth the wedding day's progression and so help provide the relaxed and enjoyable day you desire. A relative or close friend may be able to do the wedding day coordinating for you. Many churches have wedding hostesses who know about church facilities and policies.
How to Tips for Wedding Coordinators
- Acquaint yourself with the ceremony site.
- Discuss with the bride and groom any wedding policies of the ceremony site.
- Be available to assist the bride and groom by answering questions, offering suggestions, and having names of available resources for services.
- Be as organized as possible, with all wedding day information in one place.
- As you assist the bridal couple in planning their big day, know the following;
(1) Who will be giving the bride away?
(2) Will the bridal couple be having a double-ring ceremony? Who will have the rings?
- Before the florist leaves the premises on the wedding day, count the bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages to make certain all the needed flowers are there.
- Know when and where the photographer will be taking pictures.
- When an aisle runner is being used, make certain it has been firmly pinned and taped in place. Tape the end of the runner down once it has been pulled up the aisle to keep it taut.
- If the facility is not equipped with a signaling system, a small flashlight may be used to cue the musicians for the start of the processional and for any other special timing needs.
- Be prepared for possible emergencies with a special bag that includes these items: aspirin, breath mints, clear nail polish, emery boards, facial tissues, hair spray, iron, sanitary napkins, scissors, sewing kit, spot remover, static spray, and straight and safety pins.
- Another bag may contain: pins (for flowers and for pinning the aisle runner in place), small flashlight (for signaling musicians), hair dryer (for hair needs and candle wax removal), masking tape (for marking the positions of the bridal party), matches or lighter (for lighting candles or candle lighters), measuring tape (for locating positions of the bridal party), scotch tape (for taping gift cards to packages), black ink pens (for signing the marriage license).